Post Something Positive Here Each Day

Yay, Scott, bonding is so healthy!

totally. lot's of laughs!

thanks for the best wishes on new years. Same to you ladies!

May we all have a wonderful new year, better than ever!

Scott,

What an awesome boyfriend you are!! Perfect opportunity to bond. :smiley:

Take care,
Jen

Ally,

Is this the cereal you eat? I want to order the right stuff!

:slight_smile: Jen

http://www.amazon.com/Bobs-Red-Mill-Organic-Creamy/dp/B004O8C9AI/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1357159995&sr=8-5&keywords=Bobs+red+mill+rice+cereal

Yes, that's the one. ;")

Today I received a package from Nordstrom. Inside was a brand new plush robe which will keep me so warm!! I can’t wait to wear it!! :smiley:

I also received some Butter socks and creme brûlée lotion. Can’t wait to pamper myself!

What are Butter socks and creme brulee lotions?

I had such peace filled dreams last night about being held, being safe and content.
I did some light cleaning today.
I got all my phone calls done on medical billing issues.
Had a nice nap with Esther this afternoon.
Esther looks like the vision of innocence curled up in my rocking chair.
The sky is so clear and blue.
My twenty one year old ivy plant is growing baby leaves after being resurrected from near death.
I am so thankful for my friends on the forums.

Ally,

The socks I received are the really soft socks that are sold all over the place. At Nordstrom they call them “Butter” for some reason. Http://m.nordstrom.com/s/3030667/

Laura Mercier sells this really amazing collection of lotions, candles etc during the holidays. My favorite is the creme brûlée scent. It smells extremely good, almost good enough to eat the stuff. LOL :smiley:
http://m.nordstrom.com/Product/Details/3214359?origin=keywordsearch

Slept well and stayed warm today.
Received some help with a billing problem from one of my doctor's offices. That's always nice.
Played alot with Esther who makes me laugh.
The windy weather stopped.
Looking forward to the weekend.
My eyes feel less dry today.

Oh, nice! You're gonna be in heaven. You've reminded me that I'm out of beeswax candles. They smell like honey and purify the air with negative ions, and non toxic. I love them, so peaceful.

Today I got some cleaning done and the house looks really nice. I even did some laundry.

I made several flower arrangements with red roses, red/white carnations and greens left over from Christmas. The flowers smell nice and make me happy. I like to buy myself flowers every week throughout the year.

I set up a lunch with my former boss and I am very excited to get reconnected at work.

I can see a light at the end of the tunnel and am getting better. I am thankful for the friendship and support of everyone on this forum.

I said some prayers for Jeremiah. He is an amazing person with a loving family. I hope to see some more photography soon from DreamKatches :slight_smile:

Your Esther sounds like an amazing cat. :slight_smile:

Ally, that reminds me of a class I took with my friend Linda. We learned how to make beeswax candles then I taught a elementary school group how to make them. It was really fun. I love the smell of the candles.

Wow, you're on a roll, Jen! :')

Yes, she's like "nurse." ha ha I posted another pic of her.

Been looking for a class for that. Cool.

It was a very nice day, sunny and cool, no wind.

Took a good peaceful nap with nice dreams.

Had excellent worship today and made new friends.

Got lots of hugs and a kiss.

Feeling blessed.

Trimmed Esther's nails.

Did some food shopping and my favorite cashier waited on me, that has

huge blue eyes that seem look right through you, angelic.

Had a good hair day. :') and a long hot shower.

I'm at peace.

what a great day