Sending our best to dkel,

Our dkel was taken to the ER with an infection in both hands. I'm sure he would like to hear from everyone. Please include him in your good wishes and prayers for a speedy recovery!

With your help, we'll keep things going here for him, until he is well enough to take the reins again.

Wishing you well,

SK

Hoping they take good care of you and you are back soon, dkel. The site is not the same without you, my friend.

Hi dkel,

I concur with dancermom- not the same without you. We are all wishing you well and definitely miss you, but will keep things going as SK said. Hoping you can take it easy and just get better!

Hi dkel,

I think laughter is the best medicine so here is a short list of jokes, maybe one will make you smile:

*Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time - I think I've forgotten this before.

*My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my short-term memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

*Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?

*A "smart ass" is someone who can sit on an ice cream cone and tell you what flavour it is.

*What did the elephant say to the naked man? How do you breathe through that thing?

*If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees!

…Hope you got a chuckle out of one of these!! Thinking of you.

Hi dkel. I'm really sorry to hear that you're in the hospital right now and I hope that your hands are responding to treatment. It must be very tough to have the both of them infected. But the doctors most likely have a very strong antibiotic to knock off the infections. I'm hoping and praying that you have a quick recovery and feel better REAL soon.

Hugs to you,

Petunia

Nicely done!!!

Get better soon. We need you here. Your in my prayers.

Angie

Hi dkel, positive thinking and prayers are headed your way.

Can't keep a good man down, dkel is here looking around, but I don't think he can type, his hands are most likely bandaged!

Hey Pet,

Nice to have you drop by! Always good to hear from you, my friend! don't be a stranger!

hi there my friend..... get good help and get out of there>>>) praying for you!!!!!

I especially liked the amnesia/deja vu, "I think I've forgotten this before"! That's me! YUP!

I think Richard's advice was the very best! Get out of there, but get some quick care and answers!

BTW, Stephen posted something similar on the main mod group, that;s how I knew! So lots and lots of well wishes from all the BF mods and founders!

Hi dkel,

Glad to give you a laugh! Hope you get out of the hospital soon. Many prayers being said for you.

Hi Dkel,

I wish you all well. Hang on and stay strong. You will be just fine buddy, we lift our prayers to God already.

Best,

Mary

well I did...) thank and so dod he... great to be "connected"...IT REALLY HELPS...

I hope you feel better very soon -- take it easy and take care of yourself! :)

Hi DKEL
Late to the ‘get well’ thread.
I hope you are better as relates to the recent hospital visit.
Speedy recovery!

Hello dkel,

Thinking of you, sending some good vibes your way.

I hope you get some solid answers and solutions very soon, if not yesterday!

I remember the day you joined this group, and jumped into the forum with such interesting conversation, good humor and beautiful manners. I was so excited to get a member willing to take part, as the group had turned stagnant.

For all of the efforts put forth to make a successful community, it is my personal belief that at least one moderator WITH the disease is needed, and I knew immediately that this man was the one we needed.

Not only have you brought this group back to life, but you have helped in so many areas and groups of the entire Ben's Friends community.

Sending the very best to you, my friend! You are a champion!

SK