It's Been Awhile!

It’s been awhile since I’ve been on Forum ! Still have Lyme, But and it’s a Big But , on April 27 2018 I was shot by a 12 yr old. boy with a 9 mm pistol to the back of my head, he shot at a distance of 33 feet as I was walking in my sunporch, the bullet came through a plate glass window that was 6 feet from me and hit me on the left side of my head horizontally and is still lodged to this day on the right side of my head. Vertically , Pointing to Heaven ! The bullet is just under the scalp, I’ve had second and third opinions of removing bullet and doctors said to let it be ! I don’t have no Pain, Headaches, Dizziness or Light zHeadness ! Its a Miracle and Blessing from God ! Do a Goggle , Bing or Yahoo search Wade Booher Testimony and a 24 min video will come up watch it , It was videod 2 months after I was shot by a Church I told my Testimony in . After you watch It , I will tell you 2 things that happened the day of shooting that I didn’t find out till 8 Months after shooting ! Let me know after watch video and will tell what took place ! Thanks for Listening ! Stay Safe & Healthy ! God Bless ! Wade E Booher