Help with Lymes info

Hello everyone I have joined here because I am trying to get help with my brother who is doing so low that he will not check into anything ( I have been there with my fibro and other health matters) anyways my question is this. He was diagnosed about 10 or so years ago and couldn't get treatment until he got quite bad about 3 years later and he was given the IV antibiotics for 2-3 weeks straight. prior he didn't know what was wrong so it wasn't till years later he got the diagnosis .(I know how much damage the laps in time could have done)....after a few months things did get better and after a year or so he was able to work to some extent...About a month a go he has gotten worse again but will not see anymore doctors because they only tell him he is depressed and I have no clue what path to tell him to take. I have done research for years and know allot about the various off strains or rather co-infections there are that come from an infected lyme/deer tick. I think he still has one or more could be several strains but have no way to convince him to get tested or what tests need to be done to get clear positives plus there is no money for all the workup....I could use any advice I can get to give him and to gain more knowledge of this crazy world of lymes and co-infections.

Thank you all and I know that I will be given the support needed to help him in his journey and hopefully get him here. I pray everyone is doing the best that they can at the moment. :)

Again thank you Firefly

Hi firefly,

Been thinking of you and your brother...any new developments with either of you? I hope your brother chooses to read through Bens Friends and maybe even join. As has been mentioned you and he are not alone!