Treatment Option Question? (New Here)

thanks for adding me <3 …okay, so, I’m asking around the following question, b/c I’m not one to take notes at dr visits, although I should. I saw my LLMD today. He asked me if I’d be willing to pay $10,000 for some kind of new treatment method that’s showing good results in clinical trials. Only, even though I certainly don’t have that kind of $$ laying around, I was interested in what it was about. My bad is that I don’t remember what he said it was. We talked about different things, and my memory isn’t good, so I’m lacking this bit of info. I remember he said I’d have to travel somewhere to receive it, but again ??..maybe NY, I’m not sure (I live in PA). Anyway, so my question is, does anyone know about a really good new therapy for Lyme that costs $10,000? lol. I know, I know…I should have taken note. We talked about hyperbaric Oxygen therapy, too. He was saying he wishes he had a hyperbaric chamber to use for his more difficult to treat pts. So, I don’t know, maybe that was the thing that he was talking about that would cost that much. Would anyone have any idea? hahaha… i know. I just thought I’d post the question in case anyone has relative thoughts on it. thx in advance. If not, I might have to call the office and ask the receptionist to ask him for me, lol. oops! I really need to pay better attention.