Brain Fog

Does anybody know of any vitamins that helps with Lyme brain fog?

Thank you!!
Paige

Hey Paige,

I feel you on the brain fog. Here’s a list of supplements that have helped me or friends with lyme that I know about:

For fatigue: D-Ribose, acetyl-L-carnitine, B-complex Vitamins, B12-Folate
For memory & clarity: Ginkgo biloba, Ginseng, Alpha Lipoic Acid
For nervous system support: L-Theanine, Fish Oil, Curcumin, CoQ10, magnesium

Hopefully some of that helps. There are some supplements that combine several of these ingredients together. Best of luck as I’m still trying to find the best combination too…

Thank you so much for your reply!
I’ve heard great things about Ginkgo, surprised I haven’t tried that one yet. I’ll surely go out tomorrow to pick some up along with some others you’ve listed.

Thanks again!
Paige

I take Boswellia. It is all I take now. It is a miracle for me. I am Lyme Free and although I can’t live my life from the damage Lyme left me with without the Boswellia…I can with it so all is well. If you get it, start small One at a time to be sure agrees with you. I am very sensitive though, and I can take it.

I wish you well…

In Love,

Nicolenya Catman
Author: Imperfect Beautiful Love, and Lil’ Lymie Fly Away Home
XXXX@XXX
(email address removed by Modsupport for the member’s online security. Please share contact information via private message by clicking on the person’s avatar, and then on the blue message icon.)

Hi Paige, Melanie and Nicolenya,

I hope you found this discussion again without too much trouble. I moved it to ‘Complementary Therapies’ which seemed like its rightful home.

Christina from Mod Support