Anyone tried Nutramedix Pinella and/or Burbur

Just curious if anyone has tried these products, and if they were helpful for your Lyme therapy?

PINELLA / BRAIN & NERVE CLEANSE is an herbal extract made from Pimpinella Anisum. It has been used by indigenous groups for hundreds of years.

Primary Use of PINELLA / BRAIN & NERVE CLEANSE:

ELIMINATES TOXINS FROM BRAIN & CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM
REDUCES BRAIN FOG
PINELLA is an integral component of a Lyme disease protocol developed by Wm. Lee Cowden, MD. Dr. Cowden and other health care professionals report that it is very effective in eliminating both man-made and biotoxins from both the brain and the central nervous system. Both patients and health care professionals also report that many times there is a significant reduction in brain fog, even after only one dose. Some health care professionals have reported that PINELLA can be helpful in stopping the progression of or reversing disorders such as Alzheimer’s by helping to detoxify aluminum and mercury from nerves in the brain. Pharmacological studies were conducted at the University of Guayaquil in Ecuador. In an Anti-inflammatory Effect Study Nutramedix PINELLA inhibited inflammation by 51.2 %. It was compared with Pfizer’s best selling and very toxic anti-inflammatory drug, Feldene (Piroxicam), which inhibited inflammation by 80% making PINELLA 64% as effective as Feldene as an anti-inflammatory. In another pharmacology study PINELLA was found to be an effective as a hepatoprotector (liver protector) There are no known contraindications, no known side effects and no known interactions with other drugs when using Pimpinella Anisum products like Pinella. Toxicology studies were conducted on Nutramedix Pinella at the University of Guayaquil in Ecuador. No toxic effects were reported even when laboratory rodents received 51,600 times the equivalent human dose.

BURBUR / DETOX is an extract produced from the leaves of Desmodium molliculum, a perennial plant that is harvested between 1,000 meters to 3,500 meters above sea level in Peru. Nutramedix utilizes a proprietary extraction and enhancement process that makes this product far more effective than any other Desmodium molliculum product available.

Primary Uses of Burbur Detox::

LIVER DETOX
LYMPHATIC DETOX
KIDNEY DETOX
GROUND MATRIX DETOX
BLOOD PURIFIER
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY

The herb in Burbur has been traditionally used for its body cleansing properties. It is very effective in aiding detoxification of the liver, kidneys, lymphatic system and the ground matrix. Burbur is commonly used in conjunction with antimicrobials produced by Nutramedix like Samento, Quina and Cumanda. Many health care professionals have reported that Burbur can be used in place of 5 detoxification remedies. In many cases a significant healing crisis (Herxheimer’s reaction) can be dramatically reduced or eliminated with the frequent use of Burbur, approximately every 10 minutes.

There are no known contraindications, no known side effects and no known interactions with other drugs when using Desmodium molliculum products like Burbur. In May 2005, toxicology studies were conducted on Nutramedix Burbur at the University of Guayaquil, Ecuador. No toxic effects were reported, even when laboratory rodents received 120,000 times the equivalent human dose.

Some of the reported properties of the herb found in Burbur Detox are::

ANTIALLERGIC
ANTIANAPHYLACTIC
ANTIASTHMATIC
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
ANTIMALARIAL
ANTIMICROBIAL
ANTIPARASITIC
ANTISPASMODIC
ANTITUMOR
ANTIVIRAL
CHRONOTROPIC
DEPURATIVE • DIGESTIVE
DIURETIC
HEPATOPROTECTOR
IMMUNO-MODULATOR
INOTROPIC
SEDATIVE

The taste of these products is dreadful. The doc wants me to try something different but I haven’t switched my meds.

Have you tried these?

I have tried them. I have done the entire cowden protocol. Twice I believe.

I have to take so many supplements each day and cost is a factor. Plus depression from it all.

Of all the tinctures in the protocol Pinilla and Burbur were very effective later on to maintenance. I actually need to be back on them as my mental clarity greatly benefits as does my energy.