Would anyone like to become or remain a featured member of Living with Lyme Disease?

I'm trying to get things rolling here again, but I need your help and participation, as YOU are the experts!

Please sign up and lend a hand as much as you possibly can! This is a group worth having!

Thanks a thousand,

SK

I am interested, but do not know what being a featured member of Living with Lyme means...could you explain?

Def count me in. Anything to assist with disease

Tried to reply on slmo’s post but it fails. My comment - ditto.

Hi everyone,

dancermom is encouraging us all, me especially to get photos or some kind of an identifying picture up, like our dkel did. I do have photos on some sites, all are different, so I need a new pic that I can put on all of the networks that I am involved in.

It really does make it easier to be indentified and remembered!

Thanks to all of you, I'll be sure to let her know that you would like to be featured members, to help rebuild this most important group!

Wishing you well,

SK

Hi, everyone, one of the beauties of building a smaller network is that you can decide how things will work as you go along. Why don't we try this for a start? Let's say that a featured member is someone who pledges to be active here (as you are able to, that is; your own health and commitments always come first).

You can be active by leaving a greeting or comment when a new member arrives, by making a point of posting a comment on new discussions or blogs, and just by reaching out a little to let other members know that you care about them. If you would like to do this, we can put your picture on the "Featured Members" bar at the top of the Membership page. We will rotate our Featured Members periodically, but of course you are welcome and encouraged to remain active and connected here. What do you think? Let me know if you would like to enlist. :)

I think that sounds like a great way to try and build this group, if people feel welcomed and that their discussions are being heard then I’m sure they’ll keep coming back and recommending the page to others… I know that’s what kept me coming back on LWEM community.

I concur!

For now, put me on the ‘reserve’ list. I’m struggling with most commitments of any kind these days.

No problem, thank you for enquiring.

The response of others who actually 'have' Lyme disease is key here!

Thank you for clarifying the logistics...I am willing to participate, sounds like another good way to connect.

Terrific, slmo. Have you picked out a profile photo yet? I just changed mine today. :)

Hi dancermom,

I will look for one- I have avoided cameras for years so might have to snap and upload.

Remember, it doesn't have to be you. It can be a kitten, or Spiderman, or a rainbow. Any image you choose. But yourself is the very best.