Synergy Protocol or Dr Zhaing Protocol

Has anyone had success with Dr. zhaings protocol or the Synergy Protocol ? And is it possible to get well without taking antibiotics …

Avi,

I found this information and description of, what I think is, the protocol that you mentioned. Is this it in this link?

http://www.healingwell.com/community/default.aspx?f=30&m=2905553

I do not use the protocol but I do use Argentyn23(colloidal silver hydrosol) and Teasel Root Tincture, and a few of the other supplements mentioned in it. Teasel Root Tincture has helped me reduce joint and muscle pain better than anything that I've tried so far. When using herbals it's important to have an informed doctor advise you to be sure there are no contraindications with other medicines that you are taking or conditions that you may have. Herbals are just like drugs, and very powerful. The Synergy Protocol looks comprehensive. I have not used rx antibiotics and have gotten more improvement than friends that I know who have taken heavy duty doses of antibiotics with no success. They are now going the natural approach.

In my opinion, absolutely possible to get well without antibiotics. In fact, from my experience and observations, it may be the better choice. I'm glad that antibiotics are available because in certain circumstances, they save lives. But with chronic lyme, I have to go back to this "first do no harm." Antibiotics will further weaken the immune system and ours are already suppressed greatly. We need to build up, not tear down. Detoxification and strengthening the immune system is key. This is what I've been working on and I am getting improvement. My doctor prescribed coffee enemas, colon hydrotherapy, infrared sauna. These all help to detoxify your body and help your liver function. I can't even describe how much better I feel, mentally and physically.

It's so important that you find a doctor/doctors who will test you comprehensively for deficiencies and for other dysfunctions that may be going on in your body. A lot of things can go wacky when you have chronic infection, plus you may have genetic defects that slow down the progress, and these have to be addressed too.

Yes, yes, you can get better without antibiotcs.

Blessing to you, and don't give up.

Ally