Prayer to Receive Healing From Lymes Disease

Hi, I would like to share this prayer for healing. I found it in the internet. Walt Straughan Ministries

Prayer to Receive Healing From Lymes Disease

Luke 18:1-8; Mark 11:23-24; Eph. 1:13; Prov. 18:21; Rom. 4:17; 2 Cor. 4:13; Isa. 53:4-5; Matt. 8:17; Mark 16:15-18; James 4:7

Heavenly Father, I come before your throne and in Your presence in the name of Jesus (Heb. 4:16). I receive the anointing, power, wisdom, knowledge, grace, love, joy, and peace to receive all my needs in the name of Jesus.

I take the name of Jesus that is above every name, (Phil. 2:8-10) and the power of the Holy Spirit, and I bind (Matt. 18:18; James 4:7) the spirit of Lymes disease; I bind the root and the seed, and command it to come out of me and not return in the name of Jesus. I bind all Borrelia burgdorferi bacteria, parasites, spirochetes, ______, and everything else that is associated with Lymes disease and I command them to die and come out of my soul and body, and not return in the name of Jesus. Sickness can’t live in my soul and body, because my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, not sickness and disease. I bind all sickness and disease and command them to come out of me right now and not return in the name of Jesus. By Jesus’ stripes I am healed. I said by Jesus’ stripes I am healed.

I bind all inflammation, infection, weakness, and malfunctions in my soul and body and command them to come out and not return in the name of Jesus. I command my soul and body to be chemically balanced in the name of Jesus. I command my metabolism to be normal in the name of Jesus. I receive and take total healing in every area of my life in the name of Jesus. I receive new soul and body parts wherever they are needed in the name of Jesus. Come in new parts! Come in new parts!

I receive Jesus my Healer into my brain cells, nerve cells, eye cells, ear cells, gland cells, lung cells, heart cells, liver cells, colon cells, bone marrow cells, bone cells, urinary tract cells, muscle cells, ______ cells, ______ cells, leg cells, feet cells, and _____ cells in the name of Jesus.

I receive Jesus my healer (1 Pet. 2:24) and Holy Spirit my healer (Rom. 8:11) into every cell of my soul and body, all 100 trillion cells, and they will continue to heal, repair and restore every cell in every organ, gland, tissue, bone, and every part of my being in the name of Jesus.

Come on in Jesus my Healer, by Your stripes I am already healed. Right now I am receiving and taking my healing. Come in Jesus my Healer, by Your stripes I am already healed. Come in Jesus my Healer, by Your stripes I am already healed. Come on in Jesus my Healer, by Your stripes I am already healed. Come on in Holy Spirit, by Jesus’ stripes I am healed. By Jesus’ stripes I am healed. By Jesus’ stripes I am healed. By Jesus’ stripes I am healed. By Jesus’ stripes I am healed. Come on in Jesus, by Your stripes I am healed.

I command my arteries, vessels, veins, and capillaries to be open, clean and healed, and to have normal elasticity in the name of Jesus. I remove anything from my bloodstream that would kill, steal or destroy my soul or body with the name of Jesus. I command my red, white, and platelet cells, plasma, T cells, B cells, and natural killer cells to be normal and healthy. I command my blood stream to be healed and healthy while carrying the proper amount of oxygen and nutrition to every cell of my soul and body in the name of Jesus. I receive total healing in my blood stream in the name of Jesus.

I receive the life and light of God, my Father, into every cell of my soul and body. I receive the life and light of Jesus into every cell of my soul and body. I receive the life and light of the Holy Spirit into every cell of my soul and body. God’s life and light is healing, delivering, and removing all sickness, disease and weakness from my soul and body, and totally restoring and renewing all of my 100 trillion cells in the name of Jesus. I receive Jesus my Healer into every subatomic particle of every atom in my soul and body in the name of Jesus.

I pull and receive (Mark 11:23-24; 1 Thess. 5:23) Jesus my Healer out of my spirit into my soul, and Jesus is healing, repairing and restoring my emotions, thoughts, will, intellect, and mind. I have the mind of Christ in Jesus’ name (1 Cor. 2:16).

I pull Jesus my healer out of my spirit, through my soul (mind, heart) and into my body. Jesus has removed all sickness, disease and weakness from my body and made it healed, whole, and healthy. I receive Jesus my healer because by Jesus’ stripes I am already healed into my __________, ___________, and ____________, in the name of Jesus. By Jesus’ stripes I am healed. Thank you, Jesus.

My immune system is healed, strong and healthy in Jesus’ name. My immune system is chemically balanced and removing anything that steals, kills or destroys my soul and body in the name of Jesus. I thank you and praise You, Jesus, for healing me.

By faith I believe with my heart and confess with my mouth that there is no sickness or disease in my soul and body, and I have total health and healing in every cell of my soul and body in the name of Jesus. Thank you, Jesus for healing me because by Your stripes I am already healed. I receive. I receive. I receive. I receive. I receive. I receive. I receive. I receive. I receive in Jesus’ name.

You will probably need to spend an hour or two in your prayer closet each day calling healing into your soul and body. Also, spend four, five or more hours every twenty-four hours calling healing into your soul and body while going about your daily chores. Make this bold confession all day and make sure you believe it with your heart: “I call in and receive Jesus my healer and the Holy Spirit my healer into my ______ and ______ in the name of Jesus. Lord Jesus, I thank and praise You for removing all sickness and disease from my soul and body because by Your stripes I am already healed. I receive Jesus my healer in every subatomic particle of every atom, molecule, cell, and organ in my soul and body in the name of Jesus.”