Look who I had dinner with tonight

I got to meet the lovely SK. It was terrific seeing her for the first time. We talked for three and a half hours. I wish you all could have been there, too!

How true that time flies when you're having fun! Instead of the frantic typing, we were able to put out hands at rest, though I tend to talk with my hands, and just gab, gab, gab! Bet some of your ears were burning too! LOL, it was all good!

Our dancermom is a pretty little gal, with such a nice way about her. She surely has done a lot of good on Ben's Friends! We are so lucky to have her here! It was like we have known each other all of our lives!

How wonderful you guys got to meet for dinner! What a beautiful picture as well. I wish I could have been there. My ears were burning a little bit so we were there in spirit! Where did you lovely ladies meet?

In shepherdstown, west virginia, slmo. Very quaint little town. beautiful place.

What a wonderful and beautiful place to meet! I lived in VA almost 10 years and visited W. Va several times. Thank you for sharing this with us!